About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 22, 2011

My baby is 6 months old today!

Baby Boy,

You are 6 months old today! I just can't believe it. What are you up to this month?

-You are babbling like crazy. It's pretty much non-stop.
-You are finally rolling over from your back to your belly, but you can't seem to figure out how to roll belly to back anymore!
-A tooth! Your first tooth, finally. You wont let me look in your mouth to see it, but you will definitely let me feel the little tip breaking through.
-I can get so much more done during the day. You have become so much better at entertaining yourself.
-When you cry it sounds like you are saying "Mama". Daddy even thinks so, even though he hates to admit it!
-You like to "Play" with yourself when I change your diaper and giggle. Dirty Boy!
-I am starting to catch you on your belly in your crib in the morning. I hate that so much, it freaks me out to find you laying on your face.
-You have almost mastered the sippy cup and can also hold your bottle in your mouth for most of your feeding
-You can sit up unassisted for a few minutes before you fall forward.
- Bedtime is so much better. You wake up only once at night. Always at 1am...
-You can push yourself backwards in your walker and you cry when you hit a wall and get stuck.
-You love your "Baby Can Read" videos. I make you watch them twice, which doesn't seem to bother you anymore.
-You are now eating all stage one baby foods mixed with Oatmeal, but you hate Bananas.
-No more baby Mohawk, your hair is finally flat.
.-Screeching is a favorite of yours.
-You still have the most beautiful smile in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment