About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mommy's funny when she's mad...

As we are nearing the 6 month mark, I have been reading that now is the best time to start teaching baby right from wrong. Easier said than done though. Oliver is now a rollie pollie, he has in fact become obsessed with his new found freedom. I am happy that he has reached a new milestone, but I am terrified of the obstacles up ahead for us. Babies know no fear, Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers have no effect whatsoever on an infant. So when i catch my little tiny baby rolling over in his bouncer and I yell "NO" and he laughs at me, I am kinda at a loss for words. I know that eventually when he is older he will cry when I yell at him and go running to daddy for comfort, but at 6 months he thinks mommy's mad face is the funniest thing in the world.

So with that being said, I have a picture of Oliver rolling over in his bouncer. I always buckle him in, but of course the one time that I forget to, this is what I catch him doing...



So tell me Oliver, why is mommy's mad face so funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment