About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 22, 2011

My day with a Seven Month Old.

You are officially Seven Months Old today! We have our routine so everyday is pretty much the same. Wake up-eat-play-eat-nap...Wake up and we do it all over again. I love my life with you because even though we do the same things together everyday, you are always showing me something new that you have learned. I love that about you, I love being able to see the world through brand new eyes. The best part of it all is that I'm sharing my life with you!

Here is what we did today.

Rise and Shine

Breakfast time

Playing with your screaming Monkey. Followed by an afternoon snack!

A bath and then a wardrobe change

Than some rolling around followed by a quick nap

After your nap is some more playing, eating, playing and another nap or two... with a few occasional tears. Everyday with you is a gift. Happy Seven month birthday Oliver.


No comments:

Post a Comment