About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Picture Perfect

So I was blessed with being the second child, which basically means that my older sister has about a million and one newborn pictures of herself, and I have seen like 3 of me before the age of 6 months. I have always sorta resented my mother for the fact that a big chunk of the first few months of my life is kinda nonexistent, while my sister had every moment of her life documented from naked baby baths to her baptism. Yes, I have been baptised too, but the only proof I have of it is a pink dress that my aunt picked out for me. So when I had Oliver I decided that I was going to get as many pictures of him that I could that way he never had to wonder what color hair he really had as a baby or when he truly learned how to crawl. So with that being said i have to annouce that I have officially become a Mamarazzi!

I went from taking a picture a day to about 50 a day. I think that he is the most beautiful boy in the world and every picture of him only gets better. I love how expressive he is and I think that he is starting to realize what is going on now when that bright flash goes off in his face. All I have to do is hold the camera up to him and say SMILE and he lights up! Here are some of my favorite pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment